Poll: Emergency RuleDo you support the recent 'Emergency Rule' declared in some Northern States of the Federation?
(Reuters) - Bombs tore through markets in Baghdad and a suicide attacker blew himself up in a mosque in northern Iraq in violence across the country on Thursday that killed at least 25 people and extended a surge in sectarian-tinged bloodshed.
(AP) - A member of Iran's constitutional watchdog group insists that women cannot be presidential candidates, a report said Thursday, effectively killing the largely symbolic bids by about 30 women seeking to run in the June 14 election....
The camera pans up from three blindfolded men with their hands bound to a rebel fighter speaking into a megaphone. He stands by a white pickup truck, his face covered with a white and red checkered scarf....
(Reuters) - A suicide bomber in a car attacked a convoy of foreign troops in Kabul on Thursday, killing at least 15 people including six Americans, Afghan and foreign officials said, in one of the worst attacks in the Afghan capital in months....
(Reuters) - A 12-year-old boy accused of fatally stabbing his 8-year-old sister in their northern California home made a brief appearance on Wednesday in juvenile court, where he was presented with second-degree murder charges but entered no plea....
Bangladeshi salvage workers neared on Monday the end of their search for victims of the collapse of a factory building, scouring the basement of the complex that crumbled in on itself killing 1,127 people....
(Reuters) - Pope Francis on Sunday proclaimed as saints some 800 Italians killed in the 15th century for refusing to convert to Islam, and said many Christians were still being persecuted for their faith....
Defying the danger of militant attacks, Pakistanis streamed to the polls Saturday for a historic vote pitting a former cricket star against a two-time prime minister and an unpopular incumbent. But attacks that killed 16 people and wounded dozens more underlined the risks many people took just casting their ballots....
Russia defended its sales of anti-aircraft systems to the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad, just days after joining forces with the U.S. for a new push to end Syria's civil war through negotiations....
(Reuters) - Twenty-five people were killed in army shelling in the central Syrian town of Halfayeh on Friday after a months-old local truce between the army and rebels fighters broke down, opposition activists said....
- Husband caught cheating wife as boyfriend escapes through window - VIDEO/PICS
- Soldiers leaking information to insurgents - Nigerian Army Chief
- Ombatse killings: Security operatives were killed by my gods - Ombatse chief priest
- At least 18 soldiers, four Islamists killed in Niger
- Breaking News: UK terror suspect might be Nigerian
- 5 killed as rival cultists clash in Alaba
- PSG lines up £100m deal for Rooney?
- This Day in History: 22-May-2013
- Northern elders accuse FG of genocide
- Jonathan must pay for his sins someday, Dokubo an empty coward - Northern Leaders
- Borno residents flee as Army kills10 suspected Islamists, arrests 65
- Reps summon JAMB Registrar over mass failure
- Woman Sues Fitness Centre Over 'Inappropriate' Exercises
- Jonathan "impressed" over Buhari's gesture
- Nigeria losing N600m weekly to Vandalism
- Nigeria uncovers 45,000 ghost workers
- Drone War: Americans deserve to know more - Barack Obama
- 73-year- old robs bank: Wished to spend rest of life in prison
- US Gun Control: Obama face stiff challenge from gun owners
- Kris Humphries wants Kim Kardashian's divorce case settled