Poll: Emergency RuleDo you support the recent 'Emergency Rule' declared in some Northern States of the Federation?
Real Madrid have announced that coach Jose Mourinho will leave the club by mutual consent at the end of the season, opening the way for a return to Chelsea.
Atletico Madrid have announced that star striker Radamel Falcao will be sold this summer by way of thanks for his brilliant performances at the club....
Sir Alex Ferguson's final game as Manchester United manager ended in a crazy 5-5 Premier League draw at West Bromwich Albion....
Arsenal held off Tottenham to claim fourth place and Champions League football for next season with a 1-0 win at Newcastle United on the final day of the Premier League campaign....
Tottenham Hotspur missed out on a Champions League place again despite Gareth Bale’s stunning winner against Sunderland in a 1-0 success, meaning North London rivals Arsenal finish fourth...
A tearful David Beckham left the pitch to a standing ovation as he bid an emotional farewell to French champions Paris St Germain following a fine performance in the 3-1 home win against Stade Brest on Saturday....
Joao Miranda thumped home an extra-time winner as Atletico Madrid secured a 2-1 win over Real Madrid to claim Copa Del Rey glory in a fiery final that saw both Jose Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo sent off....
Arsenal have made no approach for Manchester United's Wayne Rooney but are in "advanced talks" with French side Auxerre to sign 20-year-old striker Yaya Sanogo, manager Arsene Wenger said on Friday....
LONDON – David Beckham announced his retirement from professional football on Thursday, after a memorable career in which he won league titles in four different countries and played at three World Cups....
Former England captain David Beckham has announced that he is to retire from professional football....
- BlackBerry sends "critical" warning to Z10 phone users
- The 2013/2014 EPL Fixtures Review
- After criticisms, Samsung to introduce Galaxy S5 as first all-metal smartphone
- Boko Haram kill 22 in Borno attack
- Scores dead as unknown gunmen invade Zamfara villages
- Real Madrid reserve Gareth Bale his shirt
- 27 universities to benefit from Fibre-optic Networking programme
- Proposed ban on "pure water" in public interest - Expert
- Nadal gets 5th seeding at Wimbledon
- This Day in History: 19-June
- Borno residents flee as Army kills10 suspected Islamists, arrests 65
- Reps summon JAMB Registrar over mass failure
- Nigerian abandoned projects value hits N8trillion
- Woman Sues Fitness Centre Over 'Inappropriate' Exercises
- Jonathan "impressed" over Buhari's gesture
- Nigeria losing N600m weekly to Vandalism
- Nigeria uncovers 45,000 ghost workers
- Drone War: Americans deserve to know more - Barack Obama
- 73-year- old robs bank: Wished to spend rest of life in prison
- US Gun Control: Obama face stiff challenge from gun owners