Poll: Emergency RuleDo you support the recent 'Emergency Rule' declared in some Northern States of the Federation?
A wonderful performance from Neymar put Brazil on the brink of qualification for the Confederations Cup semi-finals following a 2-0 victory over Mexico in Fortaleza....
Rita Ora turned heads as she attended an intimate gig, showing off her toned and curvy figure in a tight PVC dress....
A pretty shocking video has emerged showing Rihanna appearing to hit a fan in the face with her microphone during the latest date in her Diamonds tour. ...
The Federal Government is planning to make the controversial Lagos/Ibadan expressway a 10-lane road.Chairman of the Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA), Mr Jide Adeniji, made
- 19 govs absent as Jang's NGF faction meets in Abuja
- David Cameron to grill Nigerian leaders on same-sex marriage bill
- Goodluck Jonathan must run in 2015 - Edwin Clark, Ebute, others declared
- Boko Haram attack NECO candidates, kill 9
- Transformation Agenda: We won't lose focus - President Jonathan
- Stop impersonating yourself as NGF chairman: Amaechi warns Jang
(AP) - Seven al-Qaida-linked gunmen detonated a pick-up truck rigged with explosives at the gate of the U.N. compound in Somalia's capital Wednesday, launching a bombs-and-gunfire assault that saw militants pour into the complex, killing at least nine people, including three foreigners, officials said.
- Afghanistan backs down from joint talks with U.S, Taliban
- U.S to begin peace talk with Taliban
- Nigerian Army frees kidnapped French sailor
- Breaking Update: Suicide bomber kills 30 at funeral
- Afghan forces takes over own security
- Parliamentary hearing halted over allegations deputy minister presenting report was drunk
Russia's central bank has uncovered a network of shell companies that illegally funneled staggering sums of money abroad.
- Nigeria borrowed N1.9trillion in two years - Minister
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg faces angry shareholders
- Nigeria owes $6.67 billion external debt - Okonjo-Iweala
- Bi-Courtney, FAAN in renewed conflict over destruction of outdoor adverts
- Chrysler refuses request to recall about 2.7 million "risky" SUVs
- Nigerian abandoned projects value hits N8trillion
Jenson Button believes the British Grand Prix is going to be "difficult" for his struggling McLaren team.
- Game 3: San Antonio Spurs top Miami Heat in NBA Finals - Full review
- F1: Sebastian Vettel extends contract with Red Bull
- F1: Sebastian Vettel claims victory in Canadian Grand Prix
- Adrian Peterson not supporting gay marriage
- NBA: Pacers upset Heat in Miami to level series
- Tiger Wood's ex-wife approves of new girlfriend Lindsey Vonn
West Ham have confirmed the permanent transfer of former loan striker Andy Carroll from Liverpool on a six-year deal.
- Keshi ‘relieved’ after Tahiti thrashing
- Confed Cup: Tahiti coach hails "great achievement" in 6-1 thrashing - Review
- Arsenal's Koscielny's admits interest from Barcelona, Bayern
- Super Eagles bonus dispute over 'for now' - Captain Enyeama
- Messi eclipses Maradona record with hat-trick for Argentina
- Brazil not good enough - Pele
Top seed Andy Murray capped his return from injury by winning the Aegon Championships title at Queen's with a 5-7 7-5 6-3 victory over defending champion Marin Cilic.
- Roger Federer battles back to win Halle Open title
- Federer fights back to beat Haas and reach Halle open final
- Murray, Tsonga completes victory at Queen's
- All hail the King of Clay! - Nadal claims record French Open title - Full review, photos
- I'm not satisfied yet - Serena Williams
- As Serena Williams wins her 16th Grand Slam title: The Review, Facts & Figures & Pictures
Kanye West has been building the hype for new album "Yeezus" for months.
- Kanye dismisses cheating rumours, says baby won't appear on reality TVs
- Jonathan, Tibunbu, others eulogies late high-life music icon, Fatai Rolling Dollar
- It's Lady Gaga without the gaga; Plays bridesmaid, shows real self - PHOTO
- Whooohooo! Rihanna gives lucky male fan on-stage lap dance - PHOTOS/VIDEO
- Initimate photos of Beyonce, Blue Ivy posted
- Penelope Cruz to become oldest Bond girl
Dr. Chukwuemeka Oluoha, Executive Director, Abia Primary Healthcare Development Agency, has said that the proposed ban of the packaging of sachet water in cellophane was in the interest of public health.
- Men's sperm are affected by stress and affects children - Research
- Too much sugar can lead to heart failure - Study
- 37% of women walk home barefoot because of high heels - Survey
- 15-minute walk after each meal may reduce type 2 diabetes risk
- Cocoa may help protect against inflammation, diabetes - Research
- People set aside morality, resort to unethical behavior when influenced by money - Research
A Sarnia couple who set out to build a fence dug up more than they bargained for recently when they unearthed a 400-year-old skeleton and got stuck with a $5,000 bill from the province.
- Study cites Northern Hemisphere air pollution responsible for Africa drought
- British company to test pizza delivery by drones
- Early human ancestors changed their diet 3.5 million years ago - Study
- How Facebook profile can increase self-esteem - Study
- Westerners are getting reduced in intelligence - Report
- Archaeologists discover thousands of ancient cave paintings
The Pontiac Correctional Center in Illinois was on lockdown after an unloaded gun smuggled into the prison 17 years ago was found in a wall, officials said.
- Bear mauls man who gave it barbecue meat
- Man refuses to testify against girlfriend who shot him in the head: Says he still loves her
- Man mistakenly sold box with $23,000 diamond ring inside for just $10
- How dead man was found inside plane after 7 flights
- Banker erroneously transfered €222m after little snap on keyboard instead of €62
- Behold the man with 22 children from 14 women!
It is entirely salutary that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has read the riot act to politicians jumping the gun regarding the 2015 elections which are over a year and a half away.
- Impeachment: Absolute power in the hands of the legislature - Editorial
- Editorial: Goodluck Jonathan's Administration; A mid-term assessment
- Editorial: World Bank/IMF’s poisonous prescriptions on Nigeria's economy
- Editorial: JUNE 12, MKO ABIOLA, SUSAN RICE AND A CUP OF TEA (THE CONSPIRACY)
- Editorial: What Governors, What Forum?
- Editorial: Let Our Rich Be
- BlackBerry sends "critical" warning to Z10 phone users
- Boko Haram kill 22 in Borno attack
- The 2013/2014 EPL Fixtures Review
- After criticisms, Samsung to introduce Galaxy S5 as first all-metal smartphone
- Photos, video of Rihanna hitting fan with a microphone surfaces: PHOTOS
- Rita Ora shows off curvy, toned figure in skin tight PVC dress: See Photos, Be the Judge
- Scores dead as unknown gunmen invade Zamfara villages
- This Day in History: 19-June
- Real Madrid reserve Gareth Bale his shirt
- Proposed ban on "pure water" in public interest - Expert
- Borno residents flee as Army kills10 suspected Islamists, arrests 65
- Reps summon JAMB Registrar over mass failure
- Nigerian abandoned projects value hits N8trillion
- Woman Sues Fitness Centre Over 'Inappropriate' Exercises
- Jonathan "impressed" over Buhari's gesture
- Nigeria losing N600m weekly to Vandalism
- Nigeria uncovers 45,000 ghost workers
- Drone War: Americans deserve to know more - Barack Obama
- 73-year- old robs bank: Wished to spend rest of life in prison
- US Gun Control: Obama face stiff challenge from gun owners