Poll: Emergency RuleDo you support the recent 'Emergency Rule' declared in some Northern States of the Federation?
There were no entries found that match your criteria.
total: | displaying:
- David Cameron to grill Nigerian leaders on same-sex marriage bill
- Breaking Update: Suicide bomber kills 30 at funeral
- Boko Haram attack NECO candidates, kill 9
- Confed Cup: Tahiti coach hails "great achievement" in 6-1 thrashing - Review
- 19 govs absent as Jang's NGF faction meets in Abuja
- This Day in History: 18-June
- Goodluck Jonathan must run in 2015 - Edwin Clark, Ebute, others declared
- Lionel Messi fraud case 'to be extended'
- After criticisms, Samsung to introduce Galaxy S5 as first all-metal smartphone
- Doctor found innocent in trial over man's 8-month erection
- Borno residents flee as Army kills10 suspected Islamists, arrests 65
- Reps summon JAMB Registrar over mass failure
- Nigerian abandoned projects value hits N8trillion
- Woman Sues Fitness Centre Over 'Inappropriate' Exercises
- Jonathan "impressed" over Buhari's gesture
- Nigeria losing N600m weekly to Vandalism
- Nigeria uncovers 45,000 ghost workers
- Drone War: Americans deserve to know more - Barack Obama
- 73-year- old robs bank: Wished to spend rest of life in prison
- US Gun Control: Obama face stiff challenge from gun owners